- Collaborate on the development of new connectivity products and managed services products.
- Collaborate on the management of existing connectivity and managed services products.
- Conduct market and product research of new connectivity and managed services products (PESTEL & Horizon Scanning).
- Collaborate on the development of product/program dashboards to track fiber deployment builds, budget, and spend.
- Follow up with internal partners (i.e., finance, accounting) to ensure that billing and invoicing processes are structured according to contractual obligations.
- Assist the Legal department with creating or amending contracts by providing the project-specific requirements while keeping the appropriate partners apprised.
- Data gathering on products (existing & new) to conduct analysis, produce charts/graphs, and support partner / internal engagements to drive data-driven decisions.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a product marketing role.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels.
- Strong written process documentation skills -- able to succinctly summarize the significant volume of information and identify key themes, risks, etc.
- Demonstrated program/project management & analytical skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb new concepts, and connect the dots across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to discern priorities and drive progress amid ambiguity.
- Stakeholder management experience across the company’s technical, legal, finance, and/or sales team.
- Ability to analyze data and come up with recommendations
- Ability to innovate
- Ability to think in concepts
- Ability to think outside
- Creative thinking
- Great work ethics and proactiveness
Demands of the Job:
- Contacts: The Product Officer (Manager Services) will be required to work closely with:
- Other Product Specialists
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Solutions
- Product line technical teams
- Customer Service Management and
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure