- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack, Email, and Trello
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Weekly coordination with a direct report
- Report on marketing demand-centric KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and provide ROI analysis and recommended optimisation initiatives to the marketing team.
- Champion innovative lead generation strategies for new businesses and revenue growth.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Support and plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use them.
- And any other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Group Marketing Head
- Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
- BI team
- Product Manager
- Community Marketer
- Sales Team