- The Product Marketing Associate will gain a detailed working knowledge of how users interact with our solutions and perform primary research in our target markets to deepen the overall fact base.
- The Product Marketing Associate will look to the product and/or portfolio managers to gain knowledge on industry dynamics and business practice trends to form a well-rounded knowledge base from which to communicate product value.
- The Product Marketing Associate will learn to be ultimately responsible for product messaging and positioning, maximized both by working closely with customers, stakeholders, engineers, and design experts.
What You Get to Do:
- Work with the team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop key product stories for our Glade's solutions
- Assist the team to identify, prioritize and create marketing assets including social media contents, web pages, datasheets, presentations, videos, blogs, customer giveaways, and other assets
- Create new high-quality content such as demos, webinars, videos, blogs, and slides. We value presentation skills alongside storytelling.
- Collaborate with the team to support sales enablement, demand generation-spanning events, campaigns, social media programs, references and case studies, and press and analyst relations
- Perform primary market research, interviewing customers and prospects, continuing to uncover and communicate new challenges and trends in the market
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BSc in Marketing or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience with a focus on Finance Services experience desirable
- Prior experience with cloud software solutions desirable
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems, and experiences
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative, and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.