Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Determining feature requirements.
• Researching customer experiences and demands.
• Improving customer experiences.
• Outlining a detailed product strategy.
• Managing cross-functional teams.
• Managing product road maps and releases.
• Understanding product selling points.
• Identifying and filling product gaps.
• Generating new product ideas.
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
• Working alongside engineering teams.
• Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
• Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
Product Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in product development or management role.
• Proven product development ability.
• Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Exceptional leadership skills.