We are recruiting To fill this position. The Product Manager is responsible for the implementation of the product strategy, the marketing plan, and all related marketing and sales activities around our range of products which include OTC/ Healthcare products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for new product launching.
- Plan and design promotional materials & tools to support the sales & marketing objectives with cost-effectiveness.
- Develop strategy and appropriate media plans.
- Joint fieldwork with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand.
- Identify market opportunities for brand building.
- Handle Doctor Interaction/ CMEs.
- Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.
- Act as the first point of reference and coordinator of product-related enquiries.
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plan.
- Conduct and provide analysis to ensure the pricing of goods and services stays competitive in the market.
- A degree in pharmacy, a Master's degree, or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable successes in marketing or sales, often the requirement is that you have gained this experience in a medical sales position.
- Persuasiveness, Strategic insight, Networker, Excellent planner, Creativeness, Analytically and conceptually strength.
- Strong and inspiring personality
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Pharmacy Plus Limited is a pharmaceutical giant based in Lagos, Nigeria with a global view. We have a clear purpose to facilitate the availability of high-quality and modern healthcare products to our partners and consumers alike. Here at Pharmacy Plus Limited, we believe in the “Power of We” knowing that great people make a great organization. We seek to attract the best and brightest talent who can fit into our organizational culture and uphold our values which include Integrity, Excellence, and Reliability.