This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop new products by identifying potential products.
- Develop strategic marketing plans to promote assigned brands and ensure continuous usage
- Listing by brand names in Hospital formulary and regular purchase orders from Hospitals/Institutions
- Conduct market research and regular visits to customers to audit product performance and shelf off-take.
- B. Pharm. For Ethical/Healthcare Products.
- B.Sc. in any of the Biological Sciences.
- B.Sc. Marketing or any of the Social Sciences for Personal care.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry/Brand Management for Ethical/Healthcare.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharmaceutical Industry or FMCG for Personal care.
- Excellent Business Management and Relationship skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Preferably 30 - 40 years old.