Reporting into Group Head of Product, Jobs
Direct Reports Product Analyst x2
- You are the product manager on the ground as far as the business CEOs and their teams are concerned. You have a lot of influence but no formal authority.
- You are the No. 1 sounding board for the PM outside the CEOs. When there is non-clarity between business expectations and technical outputs, it is your job to fix it using knowledge, influence, and action.
- When products are not working well in the market, you are the point of call for CEOs, sales, and op teams and they expect you to relate this to the product manager.
- When they are assumed to be working well, it’s your job to ensure they are working well and are growing and delivering the best value experience wise and top-line wise.
- You are the businesses’ connection to the product manager whom you report to.
- When there are local regional partners/services/resources that are needed to ensure the delivery of a product/service, it’s your job to help source and proactively manage them. At times you may need to do research/talk to customers on your own/at PM’s request to know more about your market.
● Manage and master efficient and effective cooperation between business units and the tech setups
● Ensure communication of new product developments to CEOs and sales teams
● Touchpoint of execution of any product/service partnership in markets.
● Equip sales/ops team with adequate knowledge of our tools and tech.
● Frequently report product and service updates to the Product Manager and all relevant stakeholders within the countries in the region.
● Take the products and services of the business to market working closely with the Product Manager and CEOs.
● Responsibility for the usage, success, and continual growth of topline (or otherwise influence modification or recalling) of platform-based products and services in the market. You need to ensure growth in all the products and identify issues and advice teams, HOV, and PM to close holes and improve on the products.
● Manage the business relationship continuously with Jobs Product Manager. This involves but is not limited to scoping needs, providing business feedback, sprint bug tickets, user feedback, or optimization feedback based on internal/external experience, future needs, and market knowledge.
● Responsibility for measuring market competitiveness and position of your business in your region.
● Consult CEOs on local operational requirements for successful product launches
● Work with PM & CEO to determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, review costs, and anticipating order volume
● other related activities and assignments as assigned by the PM
● Head of Vertical, Jobs (dotted reporting line in alignment with PM)
● Product Manager
● Business leads / Brand CEOs
● Sales and Operation Teams in markets
KPIs to measure success.
● Revenue Growth in all platform-based product m-o-m
● NPS growth q-o-q
● Successful market launch of products as planned to time (this does not include dev time)
● Rating by HOV, CEOs, and PM on an m-o-m (Q: Has the APM being helpful to growing/equipping your team and business)