If you are enthusiastic, outspoken, confident, good-looking, fast growing individual with a background in business development and always ready and willing to take up new challenges; this job is for you.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalence in Business administration, Business management or any related discipline.
Roles and responsibilities
Identify merchants and constantly contact and onboard appropriately
· Create powerful and compelling proposal documents
· Have Virtual or physical meetings with merchants for prospective business opportunities
· Build and maintain successful relationships with prospective and existing merchants
· Frequently evaluate current business performance and maximize business reach and potentials.
· Minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in business development
· Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of presentations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
· Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients