We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality. You’ll design the product development lifecycle from new disruptive ideas all the way to detailed interactions and polished visuals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Act as a leader within the Product Design team, collaborating with other designers to make their work and the whole team better
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas
- Own the success or failure of their design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
- Have 4+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products that solve real problems, and that people use
- Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using modern design tools such as Figma
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools like Figma, Framer
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers
- A data-driven approach. Ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics
- Integrity, full commitment and growth mindset
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.