1. Set design requirements based on information from stakeholders and user research.
2. Create prototyping solutions to visual and interaction problems and shipping high-fidelity designs of new features.
3. Contribute to product strategy and roadmap on projects as well as identify new product improvement opportunities.
4. Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
5. Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
6. Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
7. Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Revenue Growth
- Customer On-boarding Rate (Target)
- Lifetime Value
- Customer Service Rating (iNPS, eNPS)
PROCESS & OTHERS
- User error rate
- System Usability Scale (SUS)
- Completion rates
- Task success rate
- Engagement volume
RISK & CONTROL
- Audit Rating Score
- Knowledge of Product Development
- User Needs Research/Analytics
- Conceptual Skills
- Design Thinking
- Creative/Graphic Design
- Interface Design & Prototyping
- General Competencies
- Familiarity with Mediums
- Interpersonal Relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer focus
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB PROFILE
The Job holder must possess:
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- First degree.
- EXPERIENCE: - A minimum of 2 years of professional proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing