As a Product Designer, you will design and build products that reshape how clinical research organizations and professionals interact with each other, share information, and develop beneficial, life-saving treatments. You will work on product teams to design concepts and then iterate quickly without attachment, in response to feedback and the discovery of unforeseen challenges and constraints.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Learn about our product domain problems and the business goals we are solving for
- Use and contribute to our living design system of UI patterns and documentation
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Participate in customer interviews to learn more about their jobs and challenges
- Validate designs addressing their challenges
- Discover how customers use our products and how we can make improvements
- Create mockup and prototype iterations to communicate design ideas
- Work transparently and share progress, early and often, with remote teams
- 6+ years of Software Product UX / UI Design experience
- A portfolio of strong application UX / UI design and creative work
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS and a strong interest in learning
- Working knowledge of Git and Github
- Working knowledge of project management tools like Trello, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Interested in designing tools to improve the lives of healthcare professionals
- Be a good storyteller
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.