We are looking to hire a bright and talented Product Designer to take over the design of one of the core parts of komoot, the buyer’s journey, and premium features of komoot across all platforms - Web, iOS, and Android. You will join Philipp (Product Manager), Barbara (iOS), James (Android), Johannes (Web), Martin (Backend), Pilou (Data Analyst), and Willem (QA), becoming an essential part of this high-performing squad.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Own and drive the product design of one of the core komoot products on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android).
- You will be the go-to designer in a cross-functional squad, working closely with developers, product managers, and copywriters to provide the best design solutions.
- You’ll also oversee the implementation of your work across all platforms.
- Partner with product managers and developers to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, or polish existing features.
- Investigate the users’ needs, using them to validate your design solutions with the most appropriate user research method.
- Be autonomous and proactively draft layouts and interfaces, develop and prototype new features or improve the existing ones. You will work in quick iterations based on honest feedback from our users and solid metrics.
- Become part of the design team and work with other designers on improving design systems and fast processes, taking product design at komoot to the next level.
- Have 5+ years of cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS) building an excellent digital product and its features, ideally from an in-house environment.
- Are highly skilled in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.).
- Have a solid understanding of design language, relevant patterns of our leading platforms (Android, iOS, Web), and their technical possibilities and constraints.
- You’re obsessed with designing and optimizing excellent products that users love, and you understand details are essential in this role.
- Are a team player and enjoy working collaboratively in small, tight-knit teams alongside developers and a product manager.
- Are a great facilitator with excellent communication skills.
- You want to be an essential part of a high-performing cross-functional team where continuous improvement, collaboration, open feedback, and communication are encouraged and rewarded.
- You deeply care about the impact of your work. You enjoy solving problems of different kinds for different users. You are used to testing your solutions through regular and continuous user feedback, metrics, and A/B tests.
- You are passionate about digital product design and have a user-focused mentality. You easily balance the newest industry approaches and pragmatic, data-driven product design solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.