- Head of Sales/CEO
- You are the product manager on the ground as far as the business CEOs and their teams are concerned. You have a lot of influence but no formal authority.
- You are the No. 1 sounding board for the Sales Head outside the CEOs. When there is non-clarity between business expectations and technical outputs, it is your job to fix it using knowledge, influence, and action.
- When products are not working well in the market, you are the point of call for CEOs, sales, and op teams and they expect you to relate this to the product manager.
- When they are assumed to be working well, it’s your job to ensure they are working well and are growing and delivering the best value experience wise and top-line wise.
- At times you may need to do research/talk to customers on your own/at your supervisors request.
- Manage marketing colleagues to ensure omnichannel marketing campaign execution
- Weekly coordination and training with the direct reports
- Weekly ongoing update/strategy meetings with CEO
- Bi-weekly strategic call with Head of Sales &Head of Projects
- Manage and master efficient and effective cooperation between business units and the tech setups
- Network to build partnerships local professional bodies, private companies and governments
- Build close connections to the media to capitalise on PR opportunities
- Plan and manage events in order to drive conversions target personas
- Write, have approved on time and record results in campaigns, partnership and event briefs
- Work with the Business CEO to manage budgets and ensure that campaigns, events and partnerships are aligned with brand strategy and produce impacts on core KPIs for brand
- Ideation of omnichannel campaigns
- Effectively execute media buying activities, events and other offline initiatives
- Ensure adherence visual guidelines across all channels
- Own brand voice for the business
- Build relationships with valuable partners on the ground
- Build relationships with the in-house sales team and other key stakeholders.
- And any other related activities and assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Sales Team
- Partnership Liaison.
- Community Marketers
- Graphic Design Team
- Business Intelligence Team
KPIs to measure success.
- Revenue Growth
- Successful market penetration of our products and services
- Rating by all stakeholders
Gross Salary : N200,000