● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
● Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
● Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
● Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
● Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
● Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
● Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
● Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
● Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
● Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
● Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
● Design and develop automation scripts when needed
● Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
● Provide support and documentation
● Produce and review product requirements documents(PRD)
● Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
● Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager and Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Passionate about building products that customers love.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field