- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop, research, sending emails and making calls.
- Answering all product-related questions in a timely manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue
- Manage product lifecycle day-to-day
- Guide new feature development
- Research and learn a new feature of the fashion e-commerce industry
- Interview customers and subject matter experts
- Create ideas that improve the buying experience of fashion B2B (Business-to-Business) buyers
- Develop user stories and personas
- Wireframe new product workflows
- Organize reviews with management
- Prepare written reports regarding status and progress
- Head of Vertical, Jobs (dotted reporting line in alignment with PM)
- Product Lead, West Africa
- Business leads / Brand CEOs
- Sales, CX and Operation Teams in markets
- Basic understanding of the concept of VAS (Value added service) and Telco platforms such as SMS, USSD & IVR.
- Excellent product judgement: Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of different solutions, complex problems, various stakeholders, and many constraints
- Strong communication skills and persuasive abilities.
- Curiosity, Passion and Determination.
- Ability to embrace uncertainty and thrive in it
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Communicate with customers about the architecture, performing requirements discovery and explaining product features, roadmap, and technical architecture in detail.
- Continuously develop a vision of where the product needs to go, but agilely defining the incremental steps required to get there.
- Play a key role in ensuring that product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Ability to present effectively and professionally to stakeholders
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- Possession of great Analytical skills
- A strong growth mindset.