● Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop, research, sending emails and making calls.
● Answering all product-related questions in a timely manner and addressing queries promptly.
● Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
● Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
● Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
● Performing product demonstrations for staff, and other stakeholders.
● Assisting with the development of business plans.
● Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
● Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
● Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
● Manage product lifecycle day-to-day
● Guide new feature development
● Research and learn a new feature of the fashion e-commerce industry
● Interview customers and subject matter experts
● Create ideas that improve the buying experience of fashion B2B (Business-to-Business) buyers
● Develop user stories and personas
● Wire frame new product workflows
● Organize reviews with management
● Prepare written reports regarding status and progres
● Head of Vertical, Jobs (dotted reporting line in alignment with PM)
● Product Lead, West Africa
● Business leads / Brand CEOs
● Sales, CX and Operation Teams in markets
● Basic understanding of the concept of VAS (Value added service) and Telco platforms such as SMS, USSD & IVR.
● Excellent product judgement: Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of different solutions, complex problems, various stakeholders, and many constraints
● Strong communication skills and persuasive abilities.
● Curiosity, Passion and Determination.
● Ability to embrace uncertainty and thrive in it
● Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
● Communicate with customers about the architecture, performing requirements discovery and explaining product features, roadmap, and technical architecture in detail
● Continuously develop a vision of where the product needs to go, but agilely defining the incremental steps required to get there.
● Play a key role in ensuring that product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
●Ability to present effectively and professionally to stakeholders.
● Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
● Possession of great Analytical skills
● A strong growth mindset.