Ensure all activities inherent to the Procurement process, negotiation, and decision to award the purchase of services and materials requested, analyzing and understanding the needs and/or technical specifications of the respective requests, in order to ensure the best price/quality ratio/payment terms/conditions, fulfillment of need dates and management indicators (defined company objectives).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Analyze the order to guarantee the selection of suppliers that can best respond to the specifications of the materials, parts, rental, and services requested;
- Ensure the correct nature / sub-nature framework, the correct selection of the material code (material, parts, rental, services), and confirm the complementary information necessary to the process in order to ensure that it is in compliance;
- Carry out consultations with the market, including international procurement, the recommended suppliers should always be consulted, as well as those who made proposals in the tender phase, in a process that requires the guarantee of qualification of suppliers and compliance with the defined Compliance rules;
- Prepare the “comparative map” (MCP), which allows the Technician's opinion to be based on the best purchase decision based on the best cost/quality/deadline/payment conditions / internal evaluation;
- Ensure the management of the entire process that is inherent to it, according to the requests of the various areas, complying with and enforcing the internal procedures that are defined;
- Ensure the closing of the purchase process with the issuance of the respective Purchase Order, ensuring the inclusion of the documents necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, the delivery of the material and/or provision of the service, and the respective assessment of the supplier.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in International Trade
- 2 - 3 years of International experience in Construction Works
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.