We are seeking a procurement specialist that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused on the areas of Industry Analysis; Strategic Sourcing; Strategy This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period of time, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous, and exciting environment to develop their careers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop detailed sourcing plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings, and best practices.
- Perform sourcing, liaising, and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Produced monthly schedule progress report, highlighting key milestone movement, schedule performance metrics, and schedule and variance analysis.
- Provide updates about procurement-related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to the Procurement Manager.
- Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the supply markets, create a request for quotations (RFQ), and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers.
- Issued purchase orders in response to material requirements established by field operations, or projects.
- Minimum of 2 Years of working experience
- Bachelor Degree with an emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Excel (Prerequisite), Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong proven problem-solving abilities
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilient, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure
- Exhibit a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
- Ability to format reports, and produce and manipulate data accurately.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels in an organization.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.