This job role supports the business through the procurement of best quality equipment, goods and services for the organization at the most competitive price to save cost while optimizing value.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A master’s degree in any related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Possession of relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Interface with Supervisor to plan and prioritise procurement functions and activities.
- Receive and collate approved requisitions from user divisions, departments and functions.
- Receive proposals, expression of interest and quotations from vendors and service providers and assist in negotiating terms of sales with vendors to minimise costs for IBEDC.
- Prepare requests for bids, process technical specifications from user divisions, departments and functions.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Monitors and review vendors’ and suppliers’ performance against contractual terms and obligations.
- Track orders and expedite project completion to conform to delivery schedules.
- Review job completion certificates and invoices for services rendered by vendors.
- Report all procurement functions and activities to the Supervisor/Lead Procurement.
- Performs any other duty as requested by the Supervisor/Lead Procurement.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.