The responsibilities include:
- Hand on involvement in sourcing the markets, floating the tenders, analyzing the offers and submission of the offers to the management.
- Place the orders and closely monitor the supply of the project to the project site.
- coordinating between vendors, suppliers and contractors to resolve all supply issues.
- Maintain records of purchase, pricing and other data.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Prepare plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Must have 5years relevant working experience as a Procurement Officer in construction materials.
- Must have Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Must be a graduate with upper class.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science or any related Field especially those accredited by chartered institute of procurement and supply (CIPS).
- Must have ERP(SAGE, SAP or any other such) working