Job description to be as following but not limited to :
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree , prefer to be for supply chain ,logistics, or business administration.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools,
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking