The Procurement Officer at Majeurs is one who is detail-oriented, thorough, and organized. We are looking to hire a Procurement Officer to oversee purchases and supplier leads. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply/demand alignment, material replenishment, and supplier performance
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets
- Develop sourcing strategies
- Cost-saving budgeting and targeting
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 4 years experience as a procurement officer or related position
- A minimum of a Diploma degree. A university degree or its equivalent would be preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
What you get as a Procurement Officer at Majeurs
- Exciting benefits
- A skills and knowledge enabling environment
Majeurs Chesterfield Limited is a bespoke and luxury furniture manufacturing company creating quality and timeless furniture pieces befitting to adorn homes, schools, offices, hotels, clubs, restaurants, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.