- Provide facility support in the sourcing of consumables for the offices and sites such as retail outlets etc.
- Liaise with departments and vendors to obtain and update information on various tasks.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Ensure operations adhere to procurement policies and regulations - Strategic procurement management
- Improve procurement processes
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a vendor and supplier database for the various products and services procured by the company
- Ensure supplier analysis & supplier performance management
- Define contracts with suppliers including rates, SLAs, etc.
Customs & Clearing Management:
- Oversee and coordinate the timely and efficient custom’s clearance of the company’s consignments at the Ports (and Airports)
- Ensure the accurate preparation and documentation of all import documents, which include but may not be limited to form M, SONCAP Certificates (Product and Conformity) and PAAR Documents (Pre-Arrival Assessment Report), Insurance Certificates, Duty Advice etc.
- Liaise with Customs Broker to ensure the timely clearance of the company’s consignments from the Ports/Airports and delivery to our warehouse.
- Coordinate and investigate charge-backs such as shortages, lost/damaged goods in transit and missed deliveries etc.
- Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Passionate about social missions and motivated by the company's mission
- Ability to plan and keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be dynamic, smart, enthusiastic and energetic
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills
Salary Range: NGN 231,000 - 275,000