You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Managing existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiating where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Selecting, monitoring and managing the performance of vendors.
- Defining the strategic sourcing and procurement strategy and taking responsibility for its execution and realization.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Buying/ Procurement role within FMCG.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.