We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Get custom invoices and review them.
- Track shipment and clearing of goods.
- Monitor and track goods to site level.
- Monitor and track import and export licenses.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating procurement partnerships.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Able to have a good relationship with external bodies (NAFDAC, CUSTOMS, etc.).
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Develop, coordinate and lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs.
- Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management, and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes.
- Partner with staff from across the organization providing high-level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organization to meet its obligations and maximize business opportunities.
- Document procurement processes, decisions, and contractual arrangements fully to provide an audit trail for probity and audit purposes.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000 (Open to negotiation depending on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.