We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Competently generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Enhance sourcing procedures to attain efficiency
- Accomplish cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Direct the development of supply and negotiation strategies for Nigeria
- Lead all commodity team projects and approves all supply contracts.
- Efficiently develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Formulate bid awards requiring board approval.
- Monitor the process for continuously developing and buying materials, parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way
- Liaise with the accounts payable team to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
- Assertively mentor, and train procurement teams across the regions by conducting performance coaching and reviews and facilitating relevant training.
- Persuasively verify and contribute to continuous improvement against the contracting process's key performance indicators.
- Promote best practices in contract management and professional management
- Successfully developed a reliable and strong vendor database for all categories of Raybond operational demands in Nigeria
- Ensures reliability of supply, cost-effectiveness, and quality assurance.
- Achieved globalization of sourcing, low-cost country sourcing, and consolidation of demand.
- Achieve operational cost reduction through contract and agreement reviews, price and market reviews, specification reviews, in-sourcing, outsourcing, and strategic benchmarking.
- Successfully set up the ERP system to enhance effective operational efficiency.
- Sourcing and rate negotiation of material locally and worldwide with proper incoterms, delivery time, quality, and cost.
- Traveling to the customer's location to talk about our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSC in a related field.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.