A leading Integrated Agribusiness in the agribusiness sector seeks to employ the services of a competent Procurement and Logistics Manager with demonstratable experience in procurement processes and supply chain management to join our organization in managing the company’s purchase and supply of products. The Procurement Manager’s responsibilities majorly include but are not limited to strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers, and discovering the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest profitably. The desired candidate should have experience in procurement/supply chain, preferably in the Agribusiness Industry. Candidate should also reside in Ibadan and be willing to relocate if need be.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Interface with the production and inventory team to plan and prioritize purchasing activities
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships while implementing productive sourcing strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure beneficial deals and terms
- Oversee the ordering of necessary goods and raw materials
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons both internally and externally to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Coordinate, monitor, and review the quotation process for the organization
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers
- Predict unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Draft and negotiation of contract and subsequent administration
- Oversee the management of the company fleet for procurement and deliveries, as well as effectively manage other logistics resources
- Regularly examine contracts and agreements to identify business risks and proffer solutions
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
Key Result Areas are:
- Identify new opportunities to ensure the continuous and highest level of product availability
- Develop and implement an effective process for competitive pricing leading to success with customer bids
- Develop and maintain an efficient procurement system that delivers cost savings and improves profit margins
- Implement an efficient system that ensures on-time and cost-effective delivery of goods from suppliers.
- Minimum of HND in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, or any related field
- Working experience of 4 years minimum in a role in the Supply Chain/Procurement field, of which at least two (2) years must have been at a supervisory or managerial level.
- Sound knowledge about sourcing and procurement techniques as well as skilled in analyzing and predicting market trends in terms of product, pricing, and availability.
- Good computer skills, including use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Enterprise management software (e.g. ERP) will be an added advantage
- Ability to solve problems, negotiate, network, collect, and analyze data for decision making
- Experience working in Agribusiness Industry is highly desirable.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.