1. Coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties;
2. Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
3. Have a robust knowledge of engineering, electrical, vehicle spares and markets to procure this at the best price;
4. Should have strong negotiation skills and be able to get credit on supplier payments and also manage to hold retention money as performance retention for satisfactory completion of job by vendors;
5. Should be able to create a pool of vendors and have quick turnaround time for all purchase enquiries;
6. Should have strong administration skills to manage vendors, drivers, local housekeeping staff and ensure discipline in all areas;
7. Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management;