- Participate in the execution of DCP’s production plan.
- Ensure all production equipment is operated in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Monitor control process units from clinker silo extraction to cement silo filling in the Plant at every point in time.
- Ensure raw materials – clay, laterite, and limestone - for cement production are properly crushed to achieve preset quality targets.
- Supervise employees to ensure all conveyor belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming.
- Ensure machine operators wear appropriate safety gear during operations.
- Coordinate all production staff during the respective shift to ensure uninterrupted activities at the plant.
- Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during the respective shifts.
- Prepare detailed shift reports for the attention of the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a technical discipline
- Three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of crushing operations, equipment and their functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development