- Must be able to analyze challenges in a process so as to recommend appropriate improvement solutions.
- Develops process control strategies and stands to improve operational efficiency. -
- Work with the team to implement process control models, strategies, and other methods for ensuring quality output.
- Implement changes to the process control system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Determine the cost of producing, labour, equipment, and materials for process improvements.
- Ensures production process documentation is regularly developed and maintained.
- Execute production work assignments in accordance with company standards and quality systems.
- Provides weekly/ monthly reports on production operating results/ activities as indicated by his/ her supervisor.
- Must be vast with the ISO: QMS plan.
- Must be able to understand and implement the required standards and specifications of the process.
- Ensures strict compliance of staff before, during, and after the process
- Able to evaluate and validate the production process.