We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team as a designer, specialising in print design and social media. Our ideal candidate will be proficient in the Adobe Suite, have a brilliant portfolio and a passion for designs.
Understanding the importance of designing for specific audiences, you will be able to respond positively to feedback and advice to help you develop and create stunning editorial features. Being able to work with page templates and within the set styles of the title being designed is important, as is being responsible for your own workloads to achieve deadlines.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw and others.
- Exhibit a detailed typographic sensibility, paired with a nuanced eye and a skill for producing strongly conceived concepts visually in multiple mediums.
- Experience in illustration, photo curation, photo editing and retouching.
- Deep knowledge of Colour palette.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to change in a daily, unpredictable design production environment.
- Ability to provide and receive honest feedback in a constructive manner.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Experience working across print and digital platforms and multiple screen sizes.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Capabilities in responsive design, across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to perform well under pressure.
While having a strong portfolio demonstrating experience in printed materials, you must also have the capability to work with emerging media.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE USING INDESIGN, ILLUSTRATOR OR CORELDRAW SOFTWARE OR HAVE A PORTFOLIO.