- Ensuring that academic policies and curriculum are strictly followed by teachers.
- Developing and tracking benchmarks for measuring the school's success.
- Helping teachers maximize their teaching potential.
- Meeting and listening to concerns of students.
- Encouraging, guiding and assisting students and teachers.
- Meeting with parents and administrators on a regular basis to discuss issues.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Preferred.
- The candidate should preferably be female.
- The candidate should be 40 years and over
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Principal of a Secondary School or Leadership Role in a Secondary School
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
Remuneration: N200,000 - N300,000