- Rapidly build and grow a talented team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Program managers
- Deliver Big Data, ML solutions while showing strong technical background and solid foundation in software engineering principles and architecture design
- Inform business strategy through deep insights, cross-team collaboration.
- Provide thought leadership on Data Management activities like Data Catalog, Data Definition, Data Retention, and Standard Representation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, ML, or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years experience as a people manager.
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining Big Data, Analytics, and ML systems
- Experience in designing Big Data platforms, telemetry, and ML ops systems
- Experience in ML Engineering and experimentation Software lifecycle
- Track record of mentoring and managing individuals
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently.
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.