We are looking to hire an experienced and suitable individual with the ability to run a Nursery and Primary school effectively. The ideal candidate should be able to teach at least one subject in addition.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on National and International curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends.
- Previous experience as a Principal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
Note: Being a WAEC examiner is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.