- Writing lesson notes according to Edo UBE lesson plans.
- Prepare children for activities and competitions
- Ensure all weekly lessons and assignments are completed to government standard.
- Carry out any other assigned duty.
- Minimum OND
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Patience – (because you will be dealing with children
- Adaptability – (different children learn in different ways. Your lesson plans should be inclusive for all types of learners)
- Imagination – (to create new and interesting ways for children to learn
- Constant Learning – (always looking for ways to expand your knowledge)
- Communication – (clear, concise, and straight to the point.)
- Mentoring – (setting a good example at all times and being a role model)
- Leadership – (children need to be guided so they need teachers to set the tone and take responsibility)
- Must live in Edo state
- Must reside around Ekenhuan road
Interested Candidates should call on 0908 130 3925 on Mondays- Fridays between 8am to 4pm.
Please do not apply if you do not live around Ekenhuan road In Edo state.