- Teach literacy, social science, numeracy, creative expression as well as physical education skills to all primary school students.
- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.
- Primary school educators with at least 4 years’ Key Stage 1 & 2 British curriculum experience
- Qualifications: B. Ed, B.A, B. Sc, PGDE, (Teachers with B.A or B.Sc must have PGDE already or in progress with evidence), Masters