- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differential curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the curriculum polices of the school.
- To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils.
- To foster a stimulating and creative learning environment and educational experience which provides students with the opportunity for fulfill their individual potential, and is conducive to the good management of teaching and learning.
-Must have at least 3 years experience teaching the upper primary class
- Must have experience with exit class and taking pupils through external exams
- Candidates staying on the mainland will be an added advantage