- Collect vendor as well as dealer prices along with aggregation in the pricing database.
- Participate monthly in portfolio valuation procedure.
- Respond timely to queries moving risk management system and accounting system.
- Support various team members with special projects.
- Respond to external and internal ad hoc requests.
- Support to research, archive, and gather information.
- Background in Business Administration, Commerce or any related fields
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (SQL would be a plus)
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Fixed Term – 6 months Contract (To be converted to full time based on performance)