- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by online competitors and Offline Retail stores.
- Collect vendor as well as dealer prices along with aggregation in pricing database
- Work closely with the pricing manager to track movement in costs
- Participate monthly in portfolio valuation procedure.
- Support various team members with special pricing projects.
- Respond to external and internal ad hoc requests.
- Support to research, archive, and gather information.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in retail.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable University
- Customer Service/Account Management
- Should have experience in vendor management and have handled teams.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.