- Scouring state publications and existing public discourses to source newsworthy data.
- Interviewing prominent and oft-neglected figures to obtain precise, well-rounded accounts.
- Jotting down prominent talking points before your shows.
- Chairing intermittent roundtable discussions to carefully unpack pertinent stories.
- Displaying active listening, where warranted.
- Procuring viewers’ observations to facilitate their engagement.
- Safeguarding your anonymous sources’ identities.
- Consulting with in-house Stylists to select office-appropriate, well-fitting garments.