B.sc – Education and any other discipline
Pre-school and Elementary school Teacher
School Head or Principal
Jewels and Pearls Private School
Must be within the age range of 25-35.
N60,000 - 100,000
· Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
· Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
· Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
· Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
· Plan and implement educational activities and events.
· Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
· Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
· Attend parent-teacher meetings.
· Evaluate and document students’ progress.
· Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
· Minimum of B.sc (2nd class lower) or HND (Upper credit) in Education or any other discipline
· Minimum of 3 year’s post qualification experience.
· Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
· Proficiency in English, Computer literate with great collaborative skills, problem solving skills, resourceful and creative
· British curriculum training
· ICT training
· Jolly phonics (for preschool)
· Classroom management training.
· Leadership Skill: Must be able to lead by example, carry others along and direct the work of Students accordingly.
· People Skill: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
· Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the School and the team.
· Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
· Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
· Judgement: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
· Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight
Female for Preschool, Male and Female for Elementary.