The Pre-Sales Engineer will work individually and as part of a team to establish the business and technical value of Snapnet’s products, solutions, and services to meet customer specific and requirements. In your role as a trusted advisor for customers, you will collaborate with sales, consulting, and product management resources to ensure our technical solutions address customer needs and exceed the expectations of end users, management, and Tech.
- Pre-sales technical support to the sales team, prospects, and clients
- Lead product presentations and demos, as well as proof of concepts
- Provide technical expertise in Snapnet’s solutions, inclusive of how they can help our customers monetize their business better and improve their operations.
- Lead technical responses to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and other customer requests
- Serve as the technical liaison between clients, sales team, and the internal technical and product experts, including Professional Services, Product Management, Managed Services, and Operations.
- Lead technical Pre-sales activities.
- Work closely with Technical, Sales/Marketing and Product teams to close new deals and cross sell to grow the sales pipeline.
- Scope, create and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations focusing on detailed feature capabilities and highlighting the business value of the solution to customers.
- Able to differentiate Snapnets’ products and services and build relationship with customers
- Map customer requirements to current and future features to ensure a clear representation of how Snapnets’ solutions address the customer needs
- Lead the build and execution of customized Snapnets’ solution demonstrations.
- Provide training to sales team on solution architectures, product features and enhancements to existing products
Skills and Qualification
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support/pre-sales role
- Experience managing complex business relationships.
- A background in or deep familiarity with the IT Services space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business needs and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Vibrant, self-motivated, and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done
- Analytical, self-driven, energetic, team worker, creative, customer focus
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations and communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Business Development