The main focus is that of a dynamic, fun presenter that delivers hands-on STEM-themed experiments and demonstrations for children ages 3 to 15. This position will manage a portfolio of schools assigned to it with the objective of conducting Mad Science programs. The Portfolio includes schools, community centers, Shopping Malls/Plaza, and summer camps all around Lagos. This is a Senior Staff position. The position is responsible for marketing new schools as well as conducting Mad Science programs.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Training And Instructing
- Read all program materials prior to training.
- Participate in training through discussion, hands on experimentation and practice.
- Undergo training and exhibit knowledge on safety, economy in the use of supplies, and classroom management.
- Finish training with complete knowledge of all experiments, safety precautions and time fillers.
- Conduct all types of Mad Science programming (after-school courses, workshops, events, parties).
- Maximize the use of consumables as economically as possible.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of all programs (after-school courses, workshops, events, parties) and adherence to Mad Science policies
- Prepare appropriate chemicals for experiments
- Attend weekly staff meetings for ASP Instructors
- Be familiar with the Personnel Procedures and Practices handout.
- Track and maintain all program manuals, lab coats and equipment given to you.
- Grow your portfolio of schools
- Market and add more schools to your portfolio. Handle other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism and commitment to excellence.
Salary Range: NGN 45,000 - 50,000
Location: The candidate must reside within the Ajah, Ikota, Vgc, or Lekki, Axis