•Provide leadership to the investment management function of the company, by
contributing to the formulation of investment strategies, design and implementation of best
practice company policies, processes and systems that protect and maximize the returns
on the company’s investment and financial interests.
• Carry out regular global and local market research to identify and understand current trends and forecast future performance to effectively manage the company’s investment and financial interests.
• Develop and Execute agreed investment strategies and action plans, ensuring adherence to investment mandates and client profiles
• Track and analyze investment portfolio data to monitor investment returns, risk levels and propose strategies to mitigate risk
• Develop portfolio performance benchmarks and targets based on factual market information on an annual basis, or at any other frequency interval requested
• Represent the company at various meetings and work directly with the Managing Director across various areas of strategy design and implementation, communication, and highlevel schedule management.
• Perform other duties assigned