We are looking to hire a Producer to join our Production Team, and will work closely with folks like Harry (CEO), Sam (Sr. Producer), Alex (Audio Engineer). As a Producer, you will be helping to develop the show concept and format, coordinating with the clients to deliver audio and communicating feedback with them and the team, and managing the project internally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Researching subjects (often technical) and prepping interview plans for our hosts to produce weekly or bi-weekly episodes.
- Coordinating recordings, audio files, session files, scripts and documents.
- Editing tape, bringing episodes together (again, no audio editing involved in the role).
- Writing interview prep sheets, narration scripts and coordinating with hosts to record them.
- Writing show notes, blog posts, and sometimes social content.
- Working with the sound designer on the creative direction of an episode and the final edit.
- Coordinating with the client and managing other contributors from the Lower Street team to ensure projects are delivered.
- Sourcing audio clips from external sources.
- Occasionally booking and scheduling guests.
- Extensive experience writing B2B content.
- The ability to listen to raw tape and pick out the most engaging, important, informative pieces to form a story that educates, inspires, and entertains the audience.
- A talent for researching and understanding often complex topics and extracting their essential elements to tell a compelling story.
- Script writing experience.
- The ability to work to deadlines so that shows never miss schedule.
- A critical eye and a close attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.