· Carryout schedule maintenance and servicing of water pipes within the park facility.
· Ensure the proper supply of water to all the park facilities without leakages.
· Regular inspection of the equipment pipes to detect damages and leakages.
· Correctly using all plumbing apparatus and repair equipment to diagnose and fix plumbing issues accurately and on time.
· Assembling, fitting, overhauling and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures in the pump plants
· Reading the layout plans and the blueprints of the park facility to plan and organize plumbing activities as directed by the supervisor.
· Reporting damages and other maintenance related issues to the supervisor.
· Inspecting the park plumbing facility and determining the type and size of pipes that will be required to carry out either planned or emergency breakdown maintenance.
· Adhere strictly to all park safety measures while carrying out plumbing maintenance tasks.
· Appropriately assembling and installing valves etc. without leakages.
· Perform journey level work in the installation, maintenance, and repair of sanitary fixtures, fluid transmission systems, and sewage systems;
· Other tasks as assigned.