- Able to identify tools relevant to the trade.
- Loading and offloading of materials on site.
- Accurately cut and dice pipes to given specifications and measurements.
- Competently install pipes based on team leader's instructions.
- Able to accurately identify pipe measurements and levels.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of water production and treatment.
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes a report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Any other duty that they may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge, and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.