• Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
• Competent in Simple Water closet, closed couple water closet, push valve water closet, urinary automation valve control, miser-tap & single tap, pressure-reducing valve, identification of various taps
• Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without the need for rework.
• Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
• Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
• Troubleshoots and detects faults correctly and readily proffer the right solutions.
• Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
• Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep them in good condition.
• Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
• Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
• Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
• Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
• Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
• Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor
SKILL SET & PROFILE
• Comprehensive understanding of business operations and processes
• Good communication skills
• Focus on quality and service
• Knowledge of policies and procedures
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Reports To; Site Manager