- Building specifications to map layout for pipes
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Hand and Arm Strength.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, water heaters, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
Electricial Job Duties
1. General upkeep of a building's electrical system.
2. To inspect the premises regularly.
3. Conduct routine maintenance, perform repairs, and fix faulty wiring when necessary.
4. Require to replace electrical appliances in the building.
5. The ability to read blueprints and abide by the National Electric Code is essential.
6. Conduct and support equipment changeovers and start-ups.
7. Conduct in-depth electrical maintenance and instrumentation for troubleshooting, preventative, and repair maintenance duties for plant utility, process, and packaging equipment.
8. Install new equipment and modify existing equipment.