Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures. Fitting and repairing various household appliances. Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures. Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Building specifications to map layout for pipes
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Install supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Hand and Arm Strength.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, water heaters, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.